Name That Glad; Name That Mushroom; Fashion in the Garden

This glorious glad is blooming for the first time this year. It's fuscia color is accented with lavender. The tag is nowhere to be found so I can't identify it. Any ideas?

MUSHROOM OMELET ANYONE?
Mushrooms are popping up and gardeners are wondering which ones they can eat. There are a couple of good resources online. Check with the experts at the
Forest Mushrooms site and this Ohio State University Fact Sheet before you saute.


We bought this water iris last year at a plant sale.

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
One garden writer in Connecticut asks in her column this week, "What do you wear when you garden?" Good question. I wear pretty junky clothing and Muck Boots most of the time. Shorts or long pants depending on the weather.

So, What are you wearing when you dig, mulch, prune, and plant?

Comments

The Diva said…
Whatever I have on when I go out. Sometimes, that's bad because I've got on something nice.

As to the glad, I don't know her name, but I have some pretty fuschia phlox that would like her.~~Dee
Anonymous said…
Hi Dee -
I try not to ruin absolutely everything by gardening in it but eventually, most of my shorts and tops get dirt on them.

The gladiolus has faded and new flowers are taking her place.

Popular posts from this blog

Moldy Tulip Bulbs

Propagate Begonia Stem Cuttings in water - Cane-like Angel Wing Begonia

Create Nesting Areas for Birds and Wildlife