- What they say is also true
* dig debris from tight spaces
* light + narrow head that fits into small spaces
* tapered 1/2 inch tines
* 8 inch wide rake head
* flexible and durable resin tines
* teardrop-shaped shaft = sure grip
* long handle improves posture and reduces back strain
* lifetime warranty
And, as a certified short person having a light weight, narrow, long handle, rake is a huge selling point. I can't reach the middle of many of my flower beds so have to wait until conditions are perfect for walking on the soil.
You're saying I should put gardener's paths throughout those big beds - (I know. I read the book.) - but I can't help myself. If the beds aren't jammed with blooming or about-to-bloom plants I have a little panic attack and put something in.
This Helpful Hanna (my shrub rake's name) is under $20 at online retailers.