Colorblends - A Good Customer Service Mailorder Experience

Trout Lilies from Colorblends


Last fall, I ordered 60 fall planted bulbs from Colorblends - I've had excellent luck with their bulbs in the past.

This year - not so much. So, I called the 800 number and explained that only a few came up and some died at 3 inches tall. We agreed that it could have been last winter's weird weather.

But, with that said, the customer service rep said, "We would like to send you the same items this coming fall at no charge."

I didn't expect that kind of an offer, because it's so unusual. I thought maybe half replacement or I pay shipping or something. But no half measure, they gave 100% replacement.

Makes me want to order more from them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moldy Tulip Bulbs

Propagate Begonia Stem Cuttings in water - Cane-like Angel Wing Begonia

Create Nesting Areas for Birds and Wildlife